What Is Zinc Alloy Die Casting – Define Of Zamak Die Casting
Zinc alloy die casting is a kind of pressure die casting parts. It is a mechanical die-casting machine equipped with a casting mold. The zinc or zinc alloy heated to a liquid state is poured into the feeding port of the die-casting machine. Zinc parts or zinc alloy parts that limit the shape and size of the mold, such parts are often called zinc alloy die castings.
The material of zinc alloy is zinc-aluminum alloy, which are active amphoteric metals. Commonly used zinc alloy materials in industry contain about 4% of Al, 0.75% to 1.25% of Cu, 0.03% to 0.08% of Mg, and the rest are the main components. Zn, Zn is an amphoteric metal. The electrode potential is relatively negative, and it is sensitive to acid and alkali, and is prone to chemical reactions leading to corrosion. Moreover, during the die-casting process of zinc alloy materials, component segregation often occurs due to the temperature difference on the surface of the workpiece, and zinc-rich or aluminum-rich phases appear locally on the surface. The aluminum phase or zinc-rich phase dissolves preferentially, and the uneven corrosion of the surface leads to the generation of pore pitting and even bubbles, which affects the surface quality. The organizational structure of zinc alloy die-casting materials has its particularity, that is, its die-casting surface is dense and smooth, with low porosity, low hardness and a thin surface dense layer, generally only 0.05~0.2mm. The inner layer is porous and loose structure.
Why Often Using Zinc For Die Casting Material?
Zinc alloy is an alloy composed of other elements based on zinc. The alloying elements that are often added are aluminum, copper, magnesium, cadmium, lead, and titanium. Zinc alloy has low melting point, good fluidity, easy fusion welding, brazing and plastic processing, corrosion resistance in the atmosphere, easy recycling and remelting of residual waste, but low creep strength, prone to dimensional changes caused by natural aging. Prepared by melting, die casting or pressure machining.Die Cast Zinc Alloy has good fluidity and corrosion resistance, and is suitable for die-casting instruments, automobile parts shells, accessories, etc. His advantages are as follows:
- Specific Gravity
- Good Casting Performance, It can die-cast precision parts with complex shapes and thin walls, and the surface of the castings is smooth.
- Surface Treatment Is Available: Electroplating, spraying, painting, polishing, grinding, etc.
- It Does Not Absorb Iron During Melting And Die Casting, Does not corrode the molding, and does not stick to the mold.
- It Has Good Mechanical Properties And Wear Resistance at room temperature.
- Low Melting Point, Melting at 385℃, Easy to die-cast.
Zinc Die Casting Services – Custom Zinc Alloy Die Casting Parts Manufacturer In China
As technology advances and the metal parts industry faces global competition, Volume manufacturing is becoming more standard.Automatic Die Casting Machine helps improve manufacturing flexibility, produces better parts, and introduces incredible speed into the process.
Pintejin Group is an On-Demand Zinc Die Casting Factory, which connects designers or engineers with industrial Die Casting service providers.With the introduction of a new generation of Automatic Die Casting Equipment, Pintejin Zinc Die Casting manufacturers have more sophisticated systems that improve integration and communication with other manufacturing equipment. At the same time, these systems are easier to use and require less labor than traditional machining methods and potential to make manufacturing processes faster, more efficient, and more cost-effective.
Zinc die castings are available in standard & hybrid alloys.Specifications include plus /- 0.001 tolerances & maximum molding weight of 8 lbs. Utilizes 88 to 180 ton casting machines for producing smaller castings as well as 200 to 500 ton machines for producing larger castings. Die casting tool design services are provided. Capabilities include engineering, designing, prototyping, tooling, through machining & metal finishing. Secondary services include annealing, assembling, CNC/CAD-CAM machining, tumble deburring, cryogenic deburring, vibratory finishing, coatings, painting & plating.We deliver your die casting zinc alloy parts anywhere in the world within the quoted time. Our modern die casting and cnc machining machines are efficient in quick production.
If you are looking for a reliable zinc die casting suppliers and fabrication in China, Pintejin group is your best option. We specialize in zinc alloy die casting services to provide the most precise castings in the industry. Visit our website to learn more about our services and how we can assist you.
What Are Often Using Grades Of Zinc Die Casting?
Pintejin expert engineers are experienced in working with different grades of zinc alloy material to cater to zinc die casting needs. The traditional die-casting zinc alloys are No. 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7 alloys, and the most widely used is No. 3 zinc alloy. In the 1970s, high-aluminum zinc-based alloys ZA-8, ZA-12, and ZA-27 were developed.
- Zamak 3: Good flow and mechanical properties. It is used in castings that do not require high mechanical strength, such as toys, lamps, decorations, and some electrical devices.
- Zamak 5: Good flow and good mechanical properties. It is used in castings that have certain requirements on mechanical strength, such as auto parts, electromechanical parts, mechanical parts, and electrical components.
- Zamak 2: Used for mechanical parts that have special requirements for mechanical properties, high hardness, good wear resistance and general dimensional accuracy.
- ZA8: Good impact strength and dimensional stability, but poor flow. It is used for workpieces with small size, high precision and mechanical strength, such as electrical components.
- Superloy: The best fluidity, suitable for die-casting thin-walled, large-sized, high-precision, complex-shaped workpieces, such as electrical components and their boxes.
Advanced Zinc Alloy Die Casting Products & Zamak Die Casting Parts Gallery
As a professional zinc die casting manufacturer based in China, Pintejin offers die casting and zinc components manufacturing. Nevertheless, only skilled and experienced staff operate the machinery. In addition, the factory is managed well by a Israel and Chinese team. And also, thanks to our additional product design and tooling design engineers, we understand the entire process from idea till manufacturing. Even more, we know the characteristics of zinc and how to die casting it in different ways. In this way, you will benefit from our experience of how to make zinc die casting parts in the most economical way. As a result, we always offer the best solutions for your die casting product requirements.
Currently, our zinc die casting parts are exported to America, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, France, japan, Israel, Singapore, Malaysia, Italy, Poland, Spain,Netherlands, Korea and many other countries all over the world. We are ISO9001-2015 registered and also certified by SGS.
Custom china zinc die casting service provides durable and affordable castings that meet your specifications for automotive, medical, aerospace, electronics, food, construction, security, marine, and more industries. Fast to send your inquiry or submit your drawings to get a free quote in the shortest time.Contact us or Email [email protected] to see how our people, equipment and tooling can bring the best quality for the best price for your zinc die casting project.
Does Pintejin Offer Zinc Metal Finlishing Service?
Yes, Pintejin offers top-notch zinc metal finlishing services worldwide. Pintejin is one of the top Zinc die casting service providers in China specialized in producing the best zinc part. With more than 30 years in the zinc metal finlishing field, Pintejin has worked with major industries worldwide and delivered high-caliber and exceptional die casting zinc alloy parts to its client on a competitive budget.We offer:
- CNC Machining:This is our basic process, and the surface will be deburred and other basic treatments.
- Polishing:Mainly use with polishing wax polishing wheel for processing the surface of zinc alloy shell, so that we can reduce the roughness on the surface of the zinc alloy shell, make the surface smooth and light or mirror effect, and can effectively repair zinc alloy shell surface scratches and scratched.
- Brushed:Brushed is a kind of repair process, because the local has a scratch on the metal surface, on the whole surface with wire drawing machine make consistent scratches (reduce wall thickness), to cover up the scratches.
- Sandblasting:Main effect is cleaning the surface, very high speed to spray the sand on the surface. In front of the oxide sandblasting can increase the surface roughness, reinforced metal feeling at the same time.
- Anodized:Anodized method is the use of electrolytic principle of dc, ac/dc power, in the form a layer of oxide film on the surface of workpiece or products, in order to increase the corrosion resistance and beautiful way.
- More Metal Finlishing Method
Work with the Zinc Die Casting Experts at Pintejin Group
See why Pintejin Group has been a leading zinc alloy die casting shop for over a decade. Let us exceed your expectations. Contact us or eamil us at [email protected] and start an zinc alloy die casting project today.